After School Program Dates
Join us this fall for our Virtual STEM & Arts Enrichment Program. Classes start the week of September 28th. Classes meet once a week for 10 weeks. The classes scheduled for 4:00 and 5:00 meet for a period lasting 50 minutes and the classes that are scheduled for 4:30 meet for a period lasting 80 minutes.
All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $50 administrative fee.
All 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM (50 minute) classes – $250
All 4:30 PM (80 minute) classes – $400
Please note that certain courses may be subject to a materials fee. See details in the relevant course description on this website.
Supply lists will be posted on the Google Classroom page for each class. Parents are responsible for ordering supplies in advance of the classes. We encourage you to order sooner as delivery and shipping times now are unpredictable.
Supply Tip: Enroll early so you have time to order supplies and download and install any required software.
The Payment Balance is due in full upon invoice receipt. Full payment must be received prior to the start of the session.
Policies and Procedures
You must complete your student’s registration and required forms on our Online Portal, http://app.campdoc.com/register/challengecamp, prior to the start of the session.
Students must select their workshops based on their current September 2020 grade level. Early registration is recommended to ensure student’s first choice of workshops. The Director reserves the right to cancel any workshop if the enrollment is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, the child will be permitted to transfer to another course. All course descriptions and instructors are subject to change without notification.
Rules for Students
Please complete the Online Code of Conduct form prior to the start of the session.
- Students should realize that their conduct should reflect their home and school training.
- Students must show proper respect towards teachers, coaches, counselors and other children.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Students are to participate in class activities.
- Any inappropriate behavior on the part of the instructor or counselor should be reported immediately to the director.
- Students must remain in their designated classroom for the duration of the class period.
- Inappropriate language or loud boisterous conduct is not acceptable in the virtual camp setting.
- Wear appropriate attire for participating in activities.
Contact the camp office if you have any questions.